Zoë Roth’s father, Dave, took her picture outside a controlled burn in 2005. Zoë Roth, now 21, became an internet hit when she was pictured aged four standing in front of a burning building with a devilish smirk on her face. The image has since become a meme for anyone hoping to depict a disastrous scene or mischievous act.
Ms. Roth sold it at an auction on Thursday as a non-fungible token (NFT) – a digital ownership certificate.
In January 2005, Zoë Roth and her father Dave went to see a controlled burn – a fire intentionally started to clear a property – in their neighborhood in Mebane, North Carolina.
Mr. Roth, an amateur photographer, took a photo of his daughter smiling mischievously in front of the blaze.
#Zoë_Roth #Zoe_Roth #Zoe #meme #photo #Disaster_Girl #sells #NFT
Tweets by 123Tech_Review
- The woman in the viral “Disaster Girl” meme
- Disaster girl meme I A meme sold for half million dollars #shorts
- Disaster Girl Meme Gets Major Payoff
- disaster girl meme 🤔🤔🤔 | memes | #Shorts #YouTubeshort
- Photoshop: Best Way to Create Classic, 8-Bit PIXEL ART!
- Known for the iconic ‘Disaster Girl’ meme, she’s graduating soon from UNC-Chapel Hill
- Stu – SNL
- Rap Roundtable – SNL