NFT Worlds is using Minecraft to create a new metaverse that can scale to millions of users – will it work?
In this video I go over NFT Worlds which is one of the most hyped collections of 2022 (currently hovering around 16 eth floor). This is a collection of 10,000 “worlds” that are essentially full customizable minecraft servers that can be used for crypto games and other metaverse content.
The idea here is that by leveraging Minecraft and the open source library behind it, NFT Worlds can fix a lot of the issues with other virtual worlds like Sandbox, Decentraland, Cryptovoxels etc.
Specifically it aims to reduce the friction for new users to actually jump into the game, and makes it easier for people to build custom worlds in a highly optimized game engine.
The next phase is ramping up with the $WRLD token which is still in the middle of a couple of major airdrops, and this could become the way most people gain exposure to the ecosystem.
At the end of the video I highlight a couple of important risks that everyone should consider before buying in. None of this is meant to be financial advice and as always please do your own research.
Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/GiancarloChaux
0:00 start here
0:53 the metaverse business is booming
3:29 but here’s the thing…
4:29 the problem with virtual worlds
5:51 how NFT Worlds might change the game
6:50 why minecraft?
8:40 the $WRLD token (important)
10:28 pfp collections are going all in
- NFT Worlds Complete Guide & Breakdown | $WRLD Using MineCraft to Dominate the Metaverse
- WRLD Token & NFT Worlds | Best Crypto Opportunity of 2022?!
- NFT Worlds: WRLD Token Highest Upside Crypto Gem in 2022
- How to Make 6$/hour in Crypto By Playing Minecraft ( NFT Worlds)
- NFT Worlds | The $WRLD Token: The most undervalued Project within Crypto
- The $WRLD Token and NFT’s that use it for the METAVERSE!
- NFT Worlds Crypto WRLD Token Price Prediction 21th February 2022 HEAD AND SHOULDERS
- NFT Worlds Crypto WRLD Token Price Prediction 17th February 2022 ✅ SECRET SIGNAL TRIGGERED!