A CryptoPunks NFT sold for $532 million, but it was paid for with borrowed money that was instantly repaid, Larva Labs said. The CryptoPunks creator said Friday several NFT sales had been made using these ethereum-based flash loans. However, the most expensive legitimate CryptoPunks NFT changed hands for $11.8 million in June at Sotheby’s. Watch this video to know everything about a CryptoPunks NFT getting sold for an eye-popping $532 million.
#cryptopunksnft #NFTsales #ethereumbasedflashloans #CryptoPunkscreators #LarvaLabs #cryptoart #kalkinemedia
Kalkine TV is a one-stop solution to all the market-related nuances. The streaming platform offers in-depth and latest information on share market, commodities, crypto charter and economic developments. Kalkine TV leverages the expertise of in-house sector specialists, fundamental analysts and technical experts to touch base on hot trends driving the market charter and volatility.
So, do tune in to Kalkine TV daily to catch live talk shows, market beats, and sector analysis.
To get more updates about Australia, NZ, UK, Canada and US stock market news, investors education & insights, subscribe our channel at https://bit.ly/3cHKioy
Check out our media Website 👉 https://kalkinemedia.com/au
Follow us and stay updated on the Go with the Market Charter 👇👇
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/kalkineau/
Twitter – https://twitter.com/kalkineau
LinkedIn – https://www.linkedin.com/company/4829818
- What prompted Melania Trump to unveil her NFT ?
- How to Buy an NFT?
- Facebook’s Novi: 8 things you need to know about the crypto wallet
- Looking for an NFT-based business? Here are 10 ideas
- Internet sensation Chloe Clem to sell her iconic meme as NFT
- Why Salesforce’s NFT plans have employees fuming ?
- All you need to know about the “Pepsi Mic Drop” NFTs
- Top three NFT cryptos by market cap