HAT IS AN NFT? WHAT DOES NFT STAND FOR?
That doesn’t make it any clearer.
Right, sorry. “Non-fungible” more or less means that it’s unique and can’t be replaced with something else. For example, a bitcoin is fungible — trade one for another bitcoin, and you’ll have exactly the same thing. A one-of-a-kind trading card, however, is non-fungible. If you traded it for a different card, you’d have something completely different.
How do NFTs work?
At a very high level, most NFTs are part of the Ethereum blockchain. Ethereum is a cryptocurrency, like bitcoin or dogecoin, but its blockchain also supports these NFTs, which store extra information that makes them work differently from, say, an ETH coin. It is worth noting that other blockchains can implement their own versions of NFTs.
- How to Buy and Make PROFIT with NFT’s – OpenSea and Magic Eden Marketplace + 10X PROJECT!
- How To Buy An NFT With Meta Mask – Beginners Guide To Purchase NFTs
- NFT Digital Collectibles
- What is an NFT? What is a Non-Fungible Token? NFTs Explained
- What are NFTs? | Animation
- How to Sell, Buy, and Transfer NFTs on OpenSea from Start to Finish
- Solectric NFT | Solectric NFT Project | Upcoming NFT Projects
- What is NFT in Hindi | Bored ape nft | Ethereum in NFT | Non fungible token