Universal Music Group has created the first major Metaverse music project, Kingship. The band is inspired by The Bored Ape Yacht Club NFT’s and consists of four NFT’s from the collection.
Welcome to the NIFTY Music Show on the Making It Network. These shows will focus on music and NFT’s, and how the music industry is transformed through Web 3.0.
Join the Academy: https://www.patreon.com/makingitacademy
Got questions? Leave a comment or send me a DM on IG
Who Am I?
I’ve booked, promoted, and produced over 2,500 shows with the world’s biggest promoters (Live Nation and AEG Presents) and independently. Here is more about my background – http://www.makingitwithchrisg.com/aboutme.
What’s that sound?
I have Tourette Syndrome, which is why you may hear a regular vocal sound. My producer calls it Jazz. I have quite a few tics and have had Tourette Syndrome since I was 6 years old. To learn more about Tourette’s or support research for Tourette Syndrome, please visit https://tourette.org/.
- Nipsy Hussle Releases Final Music as NFT on RAIRTECH
- NAS Releases His First NFT’s on ROYAL
- Buying NFT’s on ROYAL – What You Need to Know
- Should Concert Tickets be NFT’s? – The NIFTY Music Show Ep1 – Talking Music & NFT’s
- Music City Mint NFT Golden Ticket Explainer Video from Nashville, TN #musiccity #nfts
- Into The Squishiverse (An Affordable NFT Collection)
- Kings of Leon’s New NFT Album Is a Game Changer
- Carlos Matos Is Back BITCOONNNECCTTT!!!!