#nft #Ukraine #Russia
The government of Ukraine is launching a web page for selling an estimated 300 non-fungible tokens it has received in donations to help the nation’s war effort.
Don’t Miss: Valley of Hype: The Culture That Built Elizabeth Holmes
Watch the 2021 Berkshire Hathaway Annual Shareholders Meeting on YouTube:
Subscribe to Yahoo Finance: https://yhoo.it/2fGu5Bb
About Yahoo Finance:
At Yahoo Finance, you get free stock quotes, up-to-date news, portfolio management resources, international market data, social interaction and mortgage rates that help you manage your financial life.
Yahoo Finance Plus: With a subscription to Yahoo Finance Plus get the tools you need to invest with confidence. Discover new opportunities with expert research and investment ideas backed by technical and fundamental analysis. Optimize your trades with advanced portfolio insights, fundamental analysis, enhanced charting, and more.
To learn more about Yahoo Finance Plus please visit: https://yhoo.it/33jXYBp
Connect with Yahoo Finance:
Get the latest news: https://yhoo.it/2fGu5Bb
Find Yahoo Finance on Facebook: http://bit.ly/2A9u5Zq
Follow Yahoo Finance on Twitter: http://bit.ly/2LMgloP
Follow Yahoo Finance on Instagram: http://bit.ly/2LOpNYz
Follow Yahoo Finance Premium on Twitter: https://bit.ly/3hhcnmV
- Golden State Warriors announces NFT collection for 2022 playoffs
- Facebook’s next generation digital wallet ‘Novi’ explained by head of FB financial David Marcus
- NFTs are coming to Instagram, Meta CEO Mark Zuckerberg announces
- Tom Brady is the most impersonated celebrity in NFT scams
- Amazon referred to DOJ, Limewire to return as NFT marketplace, Better.com lays off more workers
- Yahoo U: What is an NFT and how does it work?
- NFT outlook: 2022 is going to be a ‘giant boom,’ The Drop NFT Founder says
- Crypto exchange Kraken to launch NFT marketplace