Ubisoft may still have plans for NFTs in its future games, the next Ghost Recon is reportedly in development, and Call of Duty Warzone season 3 may include sniper nerfs.
#GamingNews #Ubisoft #Warzone
The Ubisoft Quartz website shows that the company seems to have plans to continue its NFT push. The site thanks the players who claimed their in-game NFTs and goes on to say “stay tuned for more updates with features to the platform and future drops coming with other games!”
According to Kotaku, the next mainline Ghost Recon game could launch as early as the fiscal year 2023, and is codenamed Over. Not much other information about a new Ghost Recon is currently available.
News of the upcoming sniper nerf for Season 3 comes from Ted Timmins, who works on Warzone as Raven Software’s Senior Creative Director. Timmins said, “I think we would all agree it’s long overdue. The sniper meta hasn’t changed in what feels like forever.”
00:00 – Intro
00:06 – Ubisoft NFT
00:51 – New Ghost Recon
01:45 – Warzone
- Ubisoft Ghost Recon Breakpoint NFT Digits
- Ubisoft End Ghost Recon Breakpoint Live Service, Claim NFT Owners Left A “Mark In Its History”
- Ubisoft is bringing NFT gear to Ghost Recon – The Verge
- Ubisoft Quartz: Playable NFTs Coming To Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Ubisoft Quartz NFT Announcement Was So Mass Disliked That The Trailer Got Delisted
- Ubisoft ends support for ‘Ghost Recon Breakpoint’ but will sell more NFTs in the future
- Ubisoft Quartz: Announce Trailer | Playable NFTs!
- Ubisoft Quartz Releasing FREE NFTs for Ghost Recon Breakpoint!