Ubisoft is officially getting into NFTs. On Tuesday, the company announced a new platform, Ubisoft Quartz, where it will offer NFTs that it’s calling Digits. TheDigitswill be available first as in-game items like vehicles, weapons, and equipment in Ghost Recon Breakpoint in beta on Windows beginning later thisweek,according to a press release.NFTs, or non-fungible tokens, are unique digital goods that can be bought or sold with ownership tracked on the blockchain. NFTs are becoming an increasin credit: https://www.theverge.com/2021/12/7/22822410/ubisoft-nfts-quartz-digits-ghost-recon-breakpoint#comments
- Ubisoft Quartz: Announce Trailer | Playable NFTs!
- Melania Trump launches NFT platform in first public endeavor since White House
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s first tweet sold for $2.9 million as a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
- 12 year old coder is set to earn over $400,000 after about 2 months selling NFTs
- Ubisoft Ghost Recon Breakpoint NFT Digits
- What are NFTs? | Animation
- Ubisoft Quartz: Playable NFTs Coming To Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Are Non Fungible Tokens the Future of Crypto?