Ubisoft made an announcement today, stating on Dec9th three NFTs will drop for players who play Ghost Recon Breakpoint on PC! The announcement comes with the launch of Ubisoft Quartz, a beta platform which helps players manage their NFTs or named by Ubisoft as “Digits”. Ghost Recon Breakpoint is the first AAA video game to incorporate NFTs and this comes after 4 years of in house research and development done by Ubisoft. ** NOT FINANCIAL ADVISE **
Ubisoft Quartz: https://quartz.ubisoft.com/welcome/
- Ubisoft is bringing NFT gear to Ghost Recon – The Verge
- Ubisoft Quartz: Playable NFTs Coming To Ghost Recon Breakpoint
- Ubisoft Quartz Releasing FREE NFTs for Ghost Recon Breakpoint!
- Ubisoft End Ghost Recon Breakpoint Live Service, Claim NFT Owners Left A “Mark In Its History”
- Ubisoft Quartz: Announce Trailer | Playable NFTs!
- Are Ghost Recon BreakPoint NFT’s Now Worthless?
- Ubisoft NFTs: Your Favorite Games Aren’t Safe Yet | GameSpot News
- Ubisoft Quartz NFT Announcement Was So Mass Disliked That The Trailer Got Delisted