Influencers Are The Worst Thing That Happened To NFTs
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/coffeebreak_YT
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coffeebreak_yt/
🎶 Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMSQ1yoPT2c&list=PL4qw3AkxFDSNhEgawXD1j6r0iN1072XIB&index=1
3D Artist: Ed Leszczynski https://www.instagram.com/ed_leszczynski/
Video Editor: Harry Bagg https://twitter.com/HarryBagg96
This video is an opinion and in no way should be construed as statements of fact. Scams, bad business opportunities, and fake gurus are subjective terms that mean different things to different people. I think someone who promises $100K/month for an upfront fee of $2K is a scam. Others would call it a Napoleon Hill pitch.
- Keanu Reeves Doesn’t Like NFTs
- Melania Trump Is Selling NFTs and It’s a Disaster
- Stan Lee Comes Back To Life To Promote NFT Collection
- Mark Cuban’s “NFT Company” Made Millions Promoting Scams
- Right Clicking All The NFTs
- I Bought Tai Lopez’s NFT. It Was a HUGE Mistake.
- Lana Rhoades Rug Pulled Me
- “the highest quality NFTs you’ll ever see”