There’s video called “Line Goes Up – The Problem With NFTs” by a YouTuber named Dan Olsen. Olsen literally made a feature length video essay explaining pretty clearly and accurately the mechanics of cryptocurrency, and many of the failings of the technology and ecosystem, before also sharing his view that it’s ALL a scam, top to bottom, start to finish, all of it, from Bitcoin, right on down to the latest rug-pull. Which is a pretty staggering accusation honestly, conflating bitcoin, which was a technological breakthrough, solving a decades old distributed computing problem, and synthesizing ideas from cryptography, economics, psychology, and more — conflating THAT with some garbage NFTs that popped up three months ago, that’s just… false. It betrays an incredible bias, that this is somebody who came to the table with an agenda, and no matter how much research they’ve done, they’re new to the topic.
7 Crypto Coins That Alex Becker Recommended
5 Crypto Coins That Alex Becker Recommended (The Results)
OpenSea vs LooksRare
Exposing Logan Paul’s NFT Project CryptoZoo!
Is Reddit NFT Platform a Bad Idea?!?
Crypto Scams: How to Avoid Them
Will War with Russia Tank Crypto Prices
Subscribe To The Point:
DISCLAIMER: Please be advised that I am not a professional advisor in business areas involving finance, cryptocurrency, taxation, securities and commodities trading, or the practice of law. The information and content written, broadcasted, and/or disseminated by and through “Austin M Craig, to the point Channel” is intended FOR GENERAL INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY. Nothing written or discussed is intended to be construed, or relied upon, as investment, financial, legal, regulatory, accounting, tax or similar advice, nor should it be. All content expressed, created, and conveyed by “Austin M Craig, to the point Channel” is premised upon subjective opinions pertaining to currently-existing facts readily available.
- Is Reddit NFT Platform A Bad Idea?!?
- Doodles NFT Party at SXSW 2022 🎨🎈🥡🖌️
- SXSW: FOX shows at Blockchain Creative Lab House | FOX 7 Austin
- Blockchains, NFTs: What are they explained by Blockchain Creative Labs | FOX 7 Austin
- Check out the BCL_NFT_Gallery at Blockchain Creative Labs i FOX 7 Austin
- Blockchain Creative Labs takes over 5th & Trinity for SXSW I FOX 7 Austin
- Check out the SXSW x BCL NFT Ledger at Blockchain Creative Labs I FOX 7 Austin
- I’m making $250/Day with a $200 Investment on this NFT Game | Police and Thief (Time Sensitive)