On this episode of 60 Mints, the NFT show, we bring you the latest news in NFTs explained for beginners, including the Squiggles Rug Pull, Crypto Punks avatars, and Nike’s lawsuit against Stock X.
Plus, new updates from upcoming NFT projects Invisible Friends and Wonderpals.
~~~ On this show ~~~
0:00 – NFT show intro
0:35 – Squiggles NFT might have been a scam
2:24 – Big NFT Sales over the last 24 hours
3:00 – Invisible Friends and Wonderpals announce drop date
3:38 – Apple leaks VR code, realityOS
4:15 – Ready Player Me Crypto Punk drop and what it means
6:00 – Dapper UFC 271 has bling on the fighters
6:57 – Nike lawsuit against Stock X for their Vault NFTs
~~~ Sources from this show ~~~
Join us on 60 Mints every Monday, Wednesday, and Friday evening for the latest NFT news, drops, and market updates from across the world of NFTs.
🎙 Hosted by Justin Perri: https://twitter.com/JustinPerri8
🎙 Co-hosted and produced by Seth Anderson: https://twitter.com/sethisanderson
Created by MomentRanks: https://twitter.com/MomentRanks
MomentRanks makes collecting NFTs easy. The premier resource for accurate NFT valuation tools, market caps, marketplace tools, and personalized portfolio tracking.
#NFTshow #NFTs #NFThouse
- This NFT Project STOLE $70 Million?! #Pixelmon
- BAPE Releases NFTs! & FVCKRENDER NFT drop Essence | NFT News
- 🔥FREE MINT NFT IS LIVE🔥 BAGHOLDERZWTF 👝 Upcoming Projects That Have Potential To Be Next 100x! 📈
- Phanta Bears Look Rare | 60 Mints: NFT News Show
- The Pudgy Penguins Problem | 60 Mints: NFT News Show
- Bored Apes BUY CryptoPunks, Disney’s NFT Project, & Doodles NFT at SXSW!
- Invisible Friends NFT – Is the Hype for Real?
- I’m Buying These New Upcoming NFT Projects | Top New NFTs