While in South Korea for the Winter Olympics, CNBC’s Carl Quintanilla takes a look at the surge in cryptocurrency trading in the country and what regulations could come from the government.
» Subscribe to CNBC: http://cnb.cx/SubscribeCNBC
About CNBC: From ‘Wall Street’ to ‘Main Street’ to award winning original documentaries and Reality TV series, CNBC has you covered. Experience special sneak peeks of your favorite shows, exclusive video and more.
Connect with CNBC News Online
Get the latest news: http://www.cnbc.com/
Find CNBC News on Facebook: http://cnb.cx/LikeCNBC
Follow CNBC News on Twitter: http://cnb.cx/FollowCNBC
Follow CNBC News on Google+: http://cnb.cx/PlusCNBC
Follow CNBC News on Instagram: http://cnb.cx/InstagramCNBC
South Korea’s Bitcoin Bonanza | CNBC
- Warren Buffett: Bitcoin Is An Asset That Creates Nothing | CNBC
- What Happened To Papa John’s?
- Can You Make Money From NFTs?
- How OpenSea Cornered The $17 Billion Market For NFTs
- Tom Brady’s ‘Autograph’ partners with DraftKings and Lionsgate
- Overstock.com CEO on how the company overcame short sellers
- Emerging NFT frauds: ‘Wash trading’ and money laundering
- World Wide Web source code NFT sells for $5.4 million at Sotheby’s