Did you know that the most expensive NFT was sold for $69 million?
▶ Contact Jelvix: [email protected] | jelvix.com
We are a technology consulting and software development company eager to share our knowledge and experience.
Subscribe for more tech tips and tutorials: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEDr9FfkfzsT-hJOQsyKyvg?sub_confirmation=1
– What are Ethereum smart contracts? – https://jelvix.com/blog/ethereum-smart-contracts
▶ TIME CODES:
00:40 What is NFT?
01:39 Why are NFTs so expensive?
02:03 Top 10 most expensive NFTs
05:59 Contact Jelvix
▶ Follow us:
Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/JelvixCompany
Twitter – https://twitter.com/jelvix
Instagram – https://www.instagram.com/jelvix
Linkedin – https://www.linkedin.com/company/jelvix
Upwork – https://www.upwork.com/ag/jelvix/
▶ About this video:
NFT is a non-fungible token. It is usually built using the same type of programming as cryptocurrencies, like Bitcoin or Ethereum, but that’s where the similarities end.
Physical money and cryptocurrencies are “fungible” and equal in value. They can be sold or exchanged for each other. In contrast, all NFTs are different. Each of them is digitally signed, making exchange or equality (and therefore fungible) impossible.
- HOW TO CREATE AN NFT MARKETPLACE
- World’s Most EXPENSIVE NFTs Sold Ever! 🤑
- TOP 5 Most Expensive NFT ‘s
- Top 10 Most Expensive NFT Art Sold So Far | NFT Art |
- 5 Most Expensive NFT ever Sold | Must Watch|
- Be a Metaverse Casino Owner | Most Expensive NFT | Crypto Punks | Metaverse 360
- Top 10 MOST EXPENSIVE NFTs EVER SOLD
- 15 Most Expensive NFTs Sold So Far