Just three months after a $16 million seed round, Royal, the music tokenization platform launched by crypto-friendly DJ and entrepreneur Justin “3LAU” Blau, closed a $55 million Series A raise led by Andreessen Horowitz (a16z). “The Hash” team discusses the implications for tokenized royalties and the wider role of blockchain in the traditional music industry.
#cryptocurrency #digitalfinance #finance #bitcoin #crypto
Subscribe to CoinDesk on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoinDesk?sub_confirmation=1
CoinDesk Podcast Network: https://open.spotify.com/show/2jyIhkvAQhed8AWDZiPpSP
Markets Daily Crypto Roundup: https://open.spotify.com/show/7sDXM8BlxsUqzL2IqmLqwE
CoinDesk is the leading digital media, events and information services company for the crypto asset and blockchain technology community.
- NFT Platform Immutable X Raises $200M at $2.5B Valuation
- Fox TV Puts $100M Behind Its NFT-Driven Blockchain Experiment | The Hash – CoinDesk TV
- LimeWire Partners With Universal Music Group for Music NFT Licensing
- GameStop Launching New NFT Platform | The Hash – CoinDesk TV
- Ledger CEO on Future of Bitcoin, NFTs, Web3
- Tezos-Based NFT Platform OneOf Inks Pitbull to Multiyear Deal
- NFT.NYC Showed the Real Utility of NFTs: Access
- Tom Brady, Peyton Manning & Eli Manning Join NFT Craze | CoinDesk TV – The Hash