Digital art collecting platform Neon has launched the first in-person non-fungible token vending machine in New York City, aiming to make online art pieces as easily available as soda or a candy bar.
#NFT #NonFungibleToken #News #Reuters
Reuters brings you the latest business, finance and breaking news video from around the globe. Our reputation for accuracy and impartiality is unparalleled.
Get the latest news on: http://reuters.com/
Follow Reuters on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Reuters
Follow Reuters on Twitter: https://twitter.com/Reuters
Follow Reuters on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/reuters/?hl=en
- Cara Delevingne celebrates her body in NFT piece
- Sotheby’s immersive NFT installation auction kicks off
- Russian NFT fair shows off its bids
- World Wide Web code up for auction as NFT
- World Wide Web source code NFT sells for $5.4 million
- Sotheby’s to auction off digital art as NFTs
- How an Indian metaverse king made his fortune
- Virtual real estate plot sells for record $2.4 million