Is META next? Rumor has it that Meta (previously known as Facebook) is planning to allow its users to display NFTs on the social media profiles. According to the Financial Times, they also work on something like a NFT marketplace! Are NFTs going mainstream with Meta in 2022?
Read the full article here:
ENVATO ELEMENTS REFERRAL LINK:
BINANCE REFERRAL LINK
MY WORKSTATION EQUIPMENT
○ Wacom Intuos Pro – https://amzn.to/3halaIl
○ Wacom Cintiq 16 – https://amzn.to/3gVF2yI
○ 3DConnexion SpaceMouse Pro – https://amzn.to/3gbeJTM
○ EIZO FlexScan – https://amzn.to/3iGKuWG
○ Headset – https://amzn.to/3kXe1gr
MY CAMERA GEAR
○ Canon EOS-200D – https://amzn.to/2Cx1ZJC
○ Studio Mic – https://amzn.to/2DIPv2b
○ Tripod – https://amzn.to/3fUEKXy
DISCLAIMER 1: I’m not a financial advisor and I don’t give any financial or any investment advice in this or any future videos. This one is for educational purpose only! Research before you throw money at something!
DISCLAIMER 2: Links included in this description might be affiliate links. If you purchase a product or service with the links that I provide I may receive a small commission. There is no additional charge to you! Thank you for supporting my channel so I can continue to provide you with free content each week!
#Meta #NFT #Marketplace
- How to turn PHYSICAL artworks into NFTs!
- METAMASK EXPLAINED! All you need to know about wallets!
- How NFTs revolutionize the ART WORLD! – Explanation for ARTISTS 🤑
- Gas fees EXPLAINED – How to save money when minting NFTs!
- How to turn your art into an NFT – Step by Step Tutorial
- Why my NFT hasn’t sold – AND YOURS WON’T TOO!
- How To Generate And Mint Your Own NFT Collection – PART 1 ( NO CODING REQUIRED !! )
- How to Create a POAP Event (Why to use them)