Macy’s is releasing a series of parade-themed NFTs this Thanksgiving Day, with plans to donate the proceeds to charity. 9,500 NFTs will be sold through Sweet’s NFT marketplace, built atop Polygon, featuring some of the parade’s iconic, giant balloons dating to the 1920s. “The Hash” panel discusses the significance of the iconic Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade marching its way to the blockchain.
#cryptocurrency #digitalfinance #finance #bitcoin #crypto
Subscribe to CoinDesk on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/CoinDesk?sub_confirmation=1
CoinDesk Podcast Network: https://open.spotify.com/show/2jyIhkvAQhed8AWDZiPpSP
Markets Daily Crypto Roundup: https://open.spotify.com/show/7sDXM8BlxsUqzL2IqmLqwE
CoinDesk is the leading digital media, events and information services company for the crypto asset and blockchain technology community.
- Ledger CEO on Future of Bitcoin, NFTs, Web3
- NFT.NYC Showed the Real Utility of NFTs: Access
- Soccer Legend Leo Messi Drops First NFTs
- Ukraine Sells Donated CryptoPunk NFT for $100K to Support War Effort
- Viral ‘Charlie Bit My Finger’ Family on Their NFT Launch | The Hash – CoinDesk TV
- Tom Brady, Peyton Manning & Eli Manning Join NFT Craze | CoinDesk TV – The Hash
- GameStop Launching New NFT Platform | The Hash – CoinDesk TV
- Impact Theory CEO on Launching ‘Founder’s Key’ NFT Collection