$6.3 million dollars rugpulled from investors when a pokemon-knockoff NFT gets promoted by Jake Paul and —surprisesurprise— rugpulls everyone.
Original Thread https://twitter.com/zachxbt/status/1532390797479403521
News Article https://www.cryptotimes.io/jake-paul-shilled-animoon-nfts-turns-into-a-6-3m-rug-pull/
DISCLAIMER: Audio will improve in the next couple episodes, had an echo problem due to some maintenance work that’s being done on the $10million dollar studio.
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/coffeebreak_YT
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coffeebreak_yt/
🎶 Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMSQ1yoPT2c&list=PL4qw3AkxFDSNhEgawXD1j6r0iN1072XIB&index=1
3D Artist: Ed Leszczynski https://twitter.com/LeszczynskiEd
Video Editor: Harry Bagg https://twitter.com/HarryRBagg
Virtual Production Software: Aximmetry https://aximmetry.com/
This video is an opinion and in no way should be construed as statements of fact. Scams, bad business opportunities, and fake gurus are subjective terms that mean different things to different people. I think someone who promises $100K/month for an upfront fee of $2K is a scam. Others would call it a Napoleon Hill pitch.
- I Bought Tai Lopez’s NFT. It Was a HUGE Mistake.
- “the highest quality NFTs you’ll ever see”
- Lana Rhoades Compares NFT Scam to Ukraine
- I UNCOVERED A BILLION DOLLAR FRAUD
- Exposing Jake Paul’s Scams
- Keanu Reeves Doesn’t Like NFTs
- Melania Trump Is Selling NFTs and It’s a Disaster
- The Crypto Brothers Are Back At It Again