Blockchain Legal Brief:
The United Kingdom’s tax authority has reportedly seized three NFTs (Valued at $1.9 Million) and arrested three suspects on suspicions of tax fraud. The NFTs were allegedly used to hide illicit gains. The agency said that this was the first time U.K. law enforcement has seized NFTs.
00:00 – Intro
00:35 – Report on UK Govt. Sieze NFTs
03:02 – Analysis of the NFT Seizure
- HMRC seizes first ever NFT in £1.4m fraud case
- UK authorities seize NFTs for first time in £1.4 million tax fraud case
- UK Govt HMRC SEIZES NFTs on TAX FRAUD ALLEGATIONS FOR THE FIRST TIME!
- HMRC SEIZED NFTS AFTER FRAUD CASE
- The Crypto Report: Bitcoin and Ethereum in the red, HMRC seizes NFTs as part of fraud investigation
- Why NFTs are becoming a focus for fraud
- Is Coinbase Sharing Data with ICE?! – SR93
- DOJ vs NFT SCAMMERS: Dept. of Justice CHARGES NFT PROJECT CREATORS for RUG PULL