We are excited to announce the formation of the VUELE™ a global NFT feature-length film distribution platform in partnership with Enderby Entertainment.
#VUELE is the first direct-to-consumer, full-length feature film viewing and distribution platform delivering feature films and digital collectible entertainment content as NFTs. Users will be able to become owners of exclusive, limited edition film, and collector #NFT content which they can watch, collect, sell, and trade on the vuele.io platform.
VUELE’s use of NFT technology will be able to reach audiences with feature films and provide additional value-added content including but not limited to behind-the-scenes content, bonus features, exclusive Q&As, and memorabilia.
VUELE will look to launch an initial line-up of feature films and exclusive collectible content throughout the course of 2021.
Enderby CEO Rick Dugdale commented on the new venture: “There is a large and growing global demand for digital movie content and we believe that blockchain tech and the use of NFTs to deliver feature films and collectible content will allow the film industry to elevate its offering to consumers.”
Check out full release: https://bit.ly/35MUCss
- Ethernity – What is NFT Collection Platform – Ethernity Review
- First NFT Film Sold! – How NFTs Are Changing The Film Industry
- GAP RARE
- Sweet.io NFT’s Tutorial & App Guide! || Exclusive Digital Collectibles
- CANDY DIGITAL VC FUNDING THE FUTURE OF NFT’s
- The Irishman Cast On Their Favorite Scorsese Film | Netflix
- Human Park – Alpha Client Preview – “Locomotion and Spaces Testing”
- Criterion’s The Making Of The Irishman With Scorsese, Pacino, DeNiro and Pesci | Netflix