Today’s video is a special one, with Mike Winkelmann – the digital artist known as Beeple. We talk about how creating digital art every day changed his life and what he thinks the future is for the NFT space. We also discuss how to make your NFT project successful and the risk and advantages of being early in this world. Enjoy!
Thanks for watching!
Check out another series on my channel:
Tea With GaryVee (Fan Q&A Series): https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfA33-E9P7FBahSYlSAjOMGsuRPLMWWEO
Overrated Underrated (Hot-takes on Culture): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUSNSqA62uI&t=0s
Gary Vaynerchuk Original Films: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfA33-E9P7FAvnrOcgy4MvIcCXxoyjuku
Trash Talk: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLfA33-E9P7FDelN4bXFgtJuczC9HHmm2-
Gary Vaynerchuk is one of the world’s leading marketing experts, a New York Times bestselling author, and the chairman of VaynerX, a modern-day communications company and the active CEO of VaynerMedia, a contemporary global creative and media agency built to drive business outcomes for their partners. He is a highly popular public speaker, and a prolific investor with investments in companies such as Facebook, Twitter, Tumblr, Venmo, Coinbase, Slack, and Uber. Gary is a board/advisory member of Bojangles’ Restaurants, MikMak, Pencils of Promise, and is a longtime Well Member of Charity: Water. He’s also an avid sports card investor and collector. He lives in New York City.
- Why 98% Of NFT Projects Will Go To Zero
- Take Advantage Of The NFT Wave, The Right Way | Interview With Coinbase
- NFTs Are Going To Change The World, And You Should Pay More Attention To It
- The Early Signs of NFTs Say They Will Be Way More Than “Just Art”
- Launching The World’s First NFT Restaurant
- Web3/Metaverse Chat With Mark Zuckerberg
- If You Understand This Video About NFTs You Are in the Top 10% of People That Get It
- Watch This If You’re Considering NFTs