“When I was raped, it actually took me about a month to muster up the strength to go and make my case.”
After taking a deep breath, Jennifer, a sexual assault victim, broke the silence and started talking about what happened to her that night.
“He was actually a friend. We started out as friends and we used to hang out occasionally along with mutual friends,” Jennifer told The Korea Times. But, she continued, that all changed when she went out for a drink with him and he showed his true colors.
Read full article at:
- Post-BTS? K-pop-inspired Filipino boy band SB19 goes viral
- TapKit at Ezfarm South Korea
- EVAVERSE NFT TURTLE TROOP REVEAL!
- MIST NFT GAME – I THINK IT’S A SCAM 👀
- Kim Jong-un’s Leadership Approach in North Korea | The New York Times
- NFT art : Ice Cream Mango
- NFT art : LOST: Chanel
- 2022 ROK Presidential Election: How to Watch Like a Pro