👉Subscribe to our channel – don’t miss upcoming #FinancialFox episodes
In this new episode of #FinancialFox, Steffy discusses intellectual property (IP) with Erich Spangenberg, CEO of IPwe, a Global Patent Platform and Market which helps patents owners, especially SMEs to monetize and commercialize their IP.
IPwe has recently entered a partnership with IBM to develop an infrastructure for representing patents as NFTs and storing the records on a blockchain network.
1:50 Introduction to Erich Spangenberg & IPwe
6:30 IP in crypto & Partnership with IBM
12:25 Patents as a new asset class
15:20 The benefits of IPwe for SMEs
18:10 IPwe and IBM platform
19:05 The Patent market: where is it going?
21:20 Which sectors benefit from patents?
23:30 Decentralisation, Uniswap & licence
25:55 The value of lawyers in IP
27:00 What next for IPwe?
28:25 Steffy’s final thoughts
Follow Steffy: https://twitter.com/stefixy
Follow IPwe: https://twitter.com/ipwe_
👉 LET’S CONNECT:
💻 Website: https://www.cassiopeia.agency 💻
🐦 Twitter – https://twitter.com/Cassiopeia_ltd… 🐦
🔘 Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/cassiopeialt… 🔘
📖 Medium – https://cassiopeiaservicesltd.medium….
🤳 Instagram- https://www.instagram.com/cassiopeia_… 🤳
- How IBM Will Turn Patents In NFTs With Its Blockchain
- #FinancialFox Turning Tweets into NFTs: Powering the Creator Economy
- Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs): What are they and what do they mean for patents?
- Identity 3.0: Fashion & The Metaverse w/ Stefania Barbaglio | NFT Expoverse Podcast #14
- OpenSea Market to STOP NFT SCAMS with New Metalink Web3 Communications Platform Partnership
- This Week In Blockchain on 26th April with Conor Svensson – Crypto, DeFi, NFT, Enterprise
- Best NFT Avatar projects: CryptoPunks, Bored Ape Yacht Club, Avastars and more | DeFeed
- Casper NFT Standard: Beyond art |Why Casper will be the Enterprise NFT Hub | Mutable Smart Contracts