Jake Paul has made over $2 million by promoting and running various crypto schemes and NFTs. Today we’re exposing a network of secret crypto wallets he’s been using to hide his activity. if you’ve been wondering how Jake Paul’s net worth has gone up so much, these Jake Paul crypto scams might help explain it. We will discuss the Safemoon lawsuit, Yummy promotions, and many more promotional scams Jake Paul has run.
Big thanks to BLAMEBOOTSY for doing a bunch of research into Jake’s secret wallet. Find him @blamebootsy on Twitter.
► Twitter: https://twitter.com/coffeebreak_YT
► Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/coffeebreak_yt/
🎶 Music: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMSQ1yoPT2c&list=PL4qw3AkxFDSNhEgawXD1j6r0iN1072XIB&index=1
3D Artist: Ed Leszczynski https://www.instagram.com/ed_leszczynski/
Video Editor: Harry Bagg https://twitter.com/HarryBagg96
Virtual Production Software: Aximmetry https://aximmetry.com/
This video is an opinion and in no way should be construed as statements of fact. Scams, bad business opportunities, and fake gurus are subjective terms that mean different things to different people. I think someone who promises $100K/month for an upfront fee of $2K is a scam. Others would call it a Napoleon Hill pitch.
#jakepaul #safemoon #investigation
- I UNCOVERED A BILLION DOLLAR FRAUD
- Jake Paul Promotes MASSIVE Scam… again
- I Bought Tai Lopez’s NFT. It Was a HUGE Mistake.
- “the highest quality NFTs you’ll ever see”
- Lana Rhoades Compares NFT Scam to Ukraine
- Jake Paul Thought He’d Get Away With This…
- Exposing Logan Paul’s New Crypto “Art”
- Mark Cuban’s “NFT Company” Made Millions Promoting Scams