Crypto.com’s most recent curated NFT drop has gone terribly wrong. Here’s how Heavy Metal and the Crypto.com NFT team let the community down – and what they can do to fix it!
My Twitter – https://twitter.com/TyLuckyOfficial
0:00 – Crypto.com NFT Drop
1:25 – Heavy Metal NFTs
4:26 – Loaded Lions
5:48 – NFT Utility
7:24 – Community Management
#CRO #NFT #HeavyMetal #LoadedLions #ManeNet #Cronos #Crypto #Cryptocurrency #NFTs #Blockchain #HeavyMetal
The opinions and information presented in this video are strictly my own. The content provided in this video is informational in nature and does not constitute financial advice, advice of any other nature, nor a call to action to purchase cryptocurrency assets of any kind. It is the responsibility of the viewer to conduct independent research and due diligence before making any financial or investment decisions related to the subject matter published on this channel.
- Heavy Metal | Covers – Series I Trailer | Curio NFT
- We Want You! | Heavy Metal NFT
- Cronos NFT Guide – How to Buy, Sell & Mint (Ebisu’s Bay + Agora)
- Crypto.com NFT Guide – How to Buy NFTs on Crypto.com
- The Most Underrated Cronos Project – CRO DeFi & NFT Research
- Secret Network: The unsung hero of NFTs?! (Secret NFT standard & Stashh Marketplace!)
- Mad Meerkat Finance & NFT Guide – Insane 5x on the First Day!
- NFT projects that succeed have THIS one thing in common 👀 (w/ Andrew Wang, NFT community journalist)