Cryptick is a stock ticker for your cryptocurrency tokens, and the world’s first self authenticating physical NFT. Cryptick is WiFi enabled to track current market prices of the top 200 cryptocurrencies by market cap.
As a physical NFT, or nonfungible token, each unique Cryptick device is linked with an NFT on the Ethereum blockchain. You can authenticate the CRYPTICK device by connecting via USB to your PC or Mac, and running the Cryptick authenticator app. Cryptick has a built-in secure crypto chip which supports digital signature authentication (DSA). This uses an industry standard cryptographic algorithm to show that your physical Cryptick device matches the Cryptick NFT on the blockchain. This provides an extra level of security — a digital certificate of authenticity.
Cryptick has collaborated with Luminous Rex and Pixidermy to release the world’s first self authenticating Physical NFT art collections. Each art piece has an embedded Cryptick to enable digital signature authentication.
Find out more at https://cryptick.io
Music Credit: Chris_Zabriskie, Cylinder Six
- NFT 101 for Photographers: Part 1
- NFTs Explained By A Basement Dwelling Tech
- NFT Beginners Guide PDF
- What is NFT ? – Non-Fungible Token
- Twitter CEO Jack Dorsey’s first tweet sold for $2.9 million as a Non-Fungible Token (NFT)
- Risk Takers Indulge in NFT | What Are NFTs? | Did You Know That NFTs Get Stolen a Lot Too?
- NFT BAZL Presented By Col Bleu Vodka and Byblos Miami
- NFT BAZL FT. Fetty Wap, Col Bleu Vodka, and Grow House